Having an outdoor wedding in San Diego?
The amazing people at Classic Party Rentals are the specialty tent rental experts you want and need if you're considering any overhead shade or shelter at your wedding. Another one of the fabulous things about the people at Classic (shout out to megastars Kelly Hoffman and Cris Joseph in San Diego!) is that they work and play well with everyone in the industry; designers, venues, event planners, coordinators, even other rental companies, or directly with their engaged couples, Classic knows how to make the incredible a possibility and over deliver to please their clients! Check out a few of the beautiful ways this team creates heavenly tenting.
1. White always wows at a wedding! Clean and fresh white panels with chandeliers make for an elegant outdoor wedding day, styled by the super talented Couture Events, photographed by Bryan N. Miller Photography at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe.
2. Elegant drama gives a regal richness! Creamy drape panels add interest to a clear tent accented with swagged ivory drapes with pink uplights and blush lace lInens, all of which make for a feminine, romantic wedding reception styled by Crown Weddings and Events.
3. Thinking of pink? Check out this gorgeous peekaboo pink tent with the view of the Pacific Ocean by Classic Party Rentals, Alice Eddy and the talented Trina Schmidt Weddings (photo by Lin & Jirsa Photography)
4. Sheer bliss makes for a dreamy design! Sheer white panels add a diaphanous and dreamy effect as they surround a chuppah style tent of white drape.
5. Tying the knot never looked so good! Look close and you'll see the subtle twist at the apex of the tent frame in this cream paneled tenting that adds height to an abundant and gorgeous wedding reception. Sometimes the little details make all the difference.
Editors note: we have personally worked with San Diego's incredible and generous Classic Party Rentals team for numerous events, both large and small, for a decade and a half.They even came to our rescue at the last minute a few years back when we (disastrously) hired another rental company who no showed (oh yes!) so we know how bad things can go and how important a rental provider is to every event and we are proud and honored to highly recommend them for, well....everything!!