Hello Summer in San Diego and hello to the Cohn Restaurant Group's [the people that bring you The Prado, Coasterra, Vintana, BoBeau, Island Prime, C Level, and many more of the most fabulous places to celebrate your wedding in San Diego!] latest gem; the oceanfront SEA180°!
SEA180° Coastal Tavern is located in the Pier South Resort and features sweeping 180 degree views of the Coronado Islands, South Bay and Mexico. With over 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space this venue is the perfect setting for meetings, receptions or any oceanside social affair.
Indoor Event Spaces at SEA180°include:
- Boca Rio Ballroom for up to 125 Guests
- Boca Room & Rio Room: up to 50 Guests
- Shore Break Boardroom: up to 15 Guests
- Equipped 55” LED flat screen television
Outdoor Event Spaces at SEA180° include:
- Pier View Terrace: up to 300 Guests
- Alta Mar Rooftop: up to 100 Guests
- Pool Side Terrace: up to 300 Guests
The Surf Social (Semi Private): up to 16 Guests offers Indoor & Outdoor space combined.
As you can see this gorgeous venue offers the quintessential Southern California feeling for brides and grooms who want a beach wedding with all the amenities right on hand!