We see a lot of good looking engagement photos and love to notice real life trends from San Diego area engaged couples. One of the best things we get to do is reflect these beautiful real life trends back to you to inspire you! One thing we have noticed is the way couples seem to be trending their poses from the engagement shoots! Check out these real life engagement shoot poses and see which ones feel right for you or heck do them all! A great big thank you to First and Orange Photography for all these gorgeous engagement photos!
1. Casual Seated Engagement Shoot Pose - relaxed and natural in feel, this pose is surprisingly intimate in your finished photos.
2. Casual Standing / Walking Engagement Shoot Pose - today's couples prefer to feel natural not stiff and posed like a painting.
3. The Forehead Connection Engagement Shoot Pose [or the 6th chakra] - introspective and sweet this shows a real connection.
4. The Kiss Engagement Shoot Pose - naturally you have to have some kiss shots!
5. The Laugh Engagement Shoot Pose - if you can laugh together you can make it through anything together!
6. The Pets Welcome Engagement Shoot Pose - our favorite is when you add in your fur babies!
7. The Dance Engagement Pose - and don't forget to just dance!
Editor's Note and remember to have your engagement photographer capture all of your surroundings to add in context and show off the landscape where you decided to photograph your love - these shots really add dimension and interest to a photo layout that you will love for years and years!