Upgrade your wedding experience and treat your guests to an impressive evening with a few fun (and simple) touches. What bride doesn’t want her guests raving about her wedding!?
1. ENJOY THE VIEW: Possibly one of the easiest boxes to check for a San Diego bride - a space with a view! Select a venue where guests will be dying to Insta their panoramic surrounding! Whether it’s the mountains, the harbor or a rustic farm in East County - a gorgeous view isn’t hard to find in America’s Finest City! Check out our Venue directory for many of the top local venues.
2. TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF - STAY AWHILE: Think ahead and supply a basket or designated place for your guests to kick off their shoes and enjoy the party. Those guests that tear up the dancefloor all night will appreciate this invitation.
3. FIND A SEAT: Upgrade those paper escort cards and place cards that get lost or tossed for a beautiful seating chart. Have it large enough for the crowd to gather around and find their name. This is the most organized and simple way of instructing your guest where to sit. Plus there are so many creative ways to tie a seating chart into your theme, and your planner will appreciate being spared the alphabetizing required for escort cards.
4. EXTRA SIGNAGE: Spare your guests from getting lost! Provide extra signage to point everyone in the right direction. This is a great way to spread some theme, decor and personal touch throughout your venue.
5. GET COMFY: Create a posh space for your guests to relax during dance breaks. Rent lounge furniture complete with comfy chairs, sofas and pillows that guests can snuggle into. This is a perfect way to integrate a relaxation space into your party - with perfectly coordinated textiles.