If you're looking for extra special event ideas and rentals look no further! Bright Event rentals is just a click away! Check out Bright Event Rental's website for tons of fresh table, dish and silverware, linen, chandeliers, tenting, staging, and decor ideas and rentals!
Stepping into your new life as a married couple is like walking through a beautiful door! And isn't this decorated aisle entry door set a heavenly way to start your walk to your true love?! Thanks to Concepts Event Design who rent these beauties and florist Adorations Botanical Artistry at ocean view wedding venue L'Auberge Del Mar, planned and coordinated by Merilee of Ever After Events, and photographed by Garrett Richardson Photography. Your lifetime of love awaits!
Oh Pacific Beach! You have your own groove don't you and we love you!! The Catamaran Resort in 'PB' has its own groove too - a little beachy, a little tropical, a dose of hip, and a lot of Southern California style makes for a great combo - and so does this cocktail reception arrangement by Witty Rentals photographed by the talented Amy Lynn of By Amy Lynn Photography along the bay at The Catamaran Resort - we think this whole scene is one that you will love!
We can finally let the cat out of the bag! Bright Event Rentals has acquired Classic Party Rentals and is now in San Diego! You still have all the same totally awesome people from Classic; like Cris and Kelly and Justine...but now with even more inventory and choices and exciting ideas to 'Brighten' up your wedding or special event! Say hello to Bright!
Visit their amazing showroom of rentals, decor, event specialists and planners of great ideas in Miramar at 7069 Consolidated Way San Diego, CA 92121 [see map] to see all kinds of exciting options for your big day!
The ceremony arch is set, the flowers are perfectly placed, and the guests are about to arrive. It's so exciting when it has all come together and the love and joy are about to commence. San Diego event planner Melissa Barrad of I do Weddings snapped this quick photo of the calm before the joy and we love this styling! Retro plastic shell chairs by Witty Rentals, [view by San Diego, California of course] and the talented Organic Flora did the florals and arch. Love everything about this aisle.
Having an outdoor wedding in San Diego?
The amazing people at Classic Party Rentals are the specialty tent rental experts you want and need if you're considering any overhead shade or shelter at your wedding. Another one of the fabulous things about the people at Classic (shout out to megastars Kelly Hoffman and Cris Joseph in San Diego!) is that they work and play well with everyone in the industry; designers, venues, event planners, coordinators, even other rental companies, or directly with their engaged couples, Classic knows how to make the incredible a possibility and over deliver to please their clients! Check out a few of the beautiful ways this team creates heavenly tenting.
1. White always wows at a wedding! Clean and fresh white panels with chandeliers make for an elegant outdoor wedding day, styled by the super talented Couture Events, photographed by Bryan N. Miller Photography at The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe.
2. Elegant drama gives a regal richness! Creamy drape panels add interest to a clear tent accented with swagged ivory drapes with pink uplights and blush lace lInens, all of which make for a feminine, romantic wedding reception styled by Crown Weddings and Events.
3. Thinking of pink? Check out this gorgeous peekaboo pink tent with the view of the Pacific Ocean by Classic Party Rentals, Alice Eddy and the talented Trina Schmidt Weddings (photo by Lin & Jirsa Photography)
4. Sheer bliss makes for a dreamy design! Sheer white panels add a diaphanous and dreamy effect as they surround a chuppah style tent of white drape.
5. Tying the knot never looked so good! Look close and you'll see the subtle twist at the apex of the tent frame in this cream paneled tenting that adds height to an abundant and gorgeous wedding reception. Sometimes the little details make all the difference.
Editors note: we have personally worked with San Diego's incredible and generous Classic Party Rentals team for numerous events, both large and small, for a decade and a half.They even came to our rescue at the last minute a few years back when we (disastrously) hired another rental company who no showed (oh yes!) so we know how bad things can go and how important a rental provider is to every event and we are proud and honored to highly recommend them for, well....everything!!
Gorgeous green hedge walls are all the rage with wedding decor and these beautiful, bright decor elements by Concepts Event Design make for a fun and fabulous decor element for any wedding or special event like this exhibit space by the US GRANT HOTEL at last Sunday's Wedding Party EXPO.
There are certain elements in wedding design and decor that can take the basics and ratchet them up to the next level to create drama and style at your wedding reception. Wildflower Linens' gorgeous chair covers are definitely one of those elements! Wildflower has so many colors and styles to choose from, we thought you'd enjoy these charming styles all in pinks that will make any wedding a blushingly beautiful celebration!